Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Your Comments and Wishes for Tedy Bruschi

Hey, Patriot Nation!
Tedy Bruschi is coming back!

For the record, I'm happy to see him return, and I wish him the absolute best of luck, health and happiness.
His decision to return was between him, his doctors and his family. If this is his decision, I, for one support him. If he had decided to retire, I would have supported that too. If he changes his mind later, so be it.

Let's hear what you have to say.

Do you support his decision?
Should someone have prevented it?
Have a message for Tedy?

Post your comment ... now.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 19, 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Time for that word verification thing for comments I think.

I too am glad to see Tedy back and I agree with you. It's his desicion, and I support whatever he decides to do.

As far as his return to the field goes, as long as he and his family are cool with him playing football again, and there is no additional risk, which it seems he has gone over and above to verify, I say great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home