Saturday, January 07, 2006

Follow Me to a Promised Land of Sportsblogging

Just in time for the playoffs, my flock, we journey to a new land.

Follow this link and updates your favorites and bookmarks.

We go to the Sports Blogs Nation! It's the new www.patspulpit.com!

Note to all my readers:

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support and your loyalty. This ends a chapter and starts and exciting new one in our history. SportsBlogsNation is the most highly respected collection of sports blogs in the country, and I am proud to join their growing stable of great writers and sites.

You'll notice some changes in the new place. First, we have a really cool logo designed by SB Nation. As a matter of fact, the whole site is designed by them. It's nice and clean and has a very professional appearance.

I also have a partner. You'll see his posts under "InBradyWeTrust." As a matter of fact, since I'll be at Gillette tomorrow night. ITWT will host the open thread discussion during the game. Make sure you give him a proper PatsPulpit "welcome to the flock."

We're still tweaking things a bit, so expect some minor changes, but the basics are there. The new site also gives us a lot more functionality, as we'll be able to create polls and the like.

All new content will be posted at the new site, so I'll see you on the other side.

Thanks again, and GO PATRIOTS!

-- Tom Masse
shepherd, pastor, journalist, Pats Fan

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 06, 05:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think nice for this site...


Get More Details

 

Post a Comment

<< Home